Work With Us
Join our team! View our vacancies below
We are looking for a centre coordinator in Aberdeen to build a caring and reliable network of local hosts and ensure the smooth running of overseas school visits.
The centre coordinator will also be responsible for a network of EFL host teachers in Aberdeen City and Shire.
Our coordinators are autonomous whilst receiving guidance and support when needed. The company culture is inspiring, creative and exciting.
- earn a nightly fee per student (typically £600 per group)
- grow your income in line with your ambition and student numbers
- work from home on your terms (no fixed hours)
- create connections that count (hosts and teachers become life-long friends)
- invest in your personal growth (free access to quality online courses)
- receive comprehensive and regular training for daily operations
- impact students by enabling them to experience the beauty of NE Scotland
- ignite your students’ language learning dreams to improve their English
- make a difference to the travel and tourism industry in Aberdeenshire
- recruiting and nurturing a network of hosts (12-15 hosts per school group)
- sending paperwork to LTT and liaising with hosts
- meeting school groups twice daily and ensuring a local presence
- acting as the main contact to group leaders
- recruiting local EFL teachers for homestay programmes
- ensuring all hosts and EFL teachers adhere to LTT guidelines
- attending annual host and EFL teacher conferences
- organising the occasional Ceilidh or Mini Highland Games event
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate would excel at connecting with people, problem-solving, organisation, efficiency, and collaboration. They would be able to thrive both independently and as a team, and possess a strong service orientation. Additionally, they would have an interest in travel and language learning, particularly European, English, or other languages.